You are stuck at home, and someone’s birthday or a special event is coming up soon. Don’t fret! Being under quarantine due to coronavirus shouldn’t stop us from celebrating our family’s special milestones, right? Let’s go back in time when great parties are best done at home! This may become our “new normal” for a few more months, but who says we can’t make it extraordinary and just as memorable?
House Party Decorations
Yes, you can DIY party buntings or banners, but may not have enough materials to pull it off. Take it easy! Our awesome event stylists are ready as they’ll ever be, and they will bring the party to your place. Different party kits are now available for you to choose from or you can invite someone to do the decorating for you. All you have to do now is think of a party theme!
1. Dianne Khu Designs – Facebook
2. Sweet Street Manila – Facebook
3. Party Magic – Facebook
4. Little Red Riding Hood – Facebook
5. Party Station – Facebook
6. Party Divas PH – Facebook
7. Style it Dainty – Facebook
Specialty cakes and other baked goodies
C’mon, a party isn’t a party without cake! And it’s a fact that not all of us can whip and bake at home (ehem!), even some of us are failing the whipping Dalgona challenge (ehem again!). Don’t worry, we have these creative bakers who can still whisk and work up their magic to create your little one’s dream cake! A sweet lovely cake, delectable cupcakes,IG-worthy cookies and adorable cake pops. Yum! That’s all you need for your cozy private bash.
1. Sweet Creations by Mums – Facebook
2. Sugarplum Pastries – Facebook
3. Sugarbox Cakes – Facebook
4. Honey Glaze Cakes – Facebook
With all the social distancing and stay at home campaign, one need not go to the supermarket to prepare a scrumptious feast. Our friends from the catering business are geared-up to prepare and deliver party food trays right to your doorstep. Check out their list of appetizing and delectable dishes that I’m sure will make your mouth water by simply browsing through.
1. 8 Spoons Catering – Facebook
2. The Creamery Catering – Facebook
3. Verleo Catering – Facebook
4. Passion Cooks Catering – Facebook
5. Bento-go – Facebook
6. Mesclun Events + Catering – Facebook
7. K by Cunanan Catering – Facebook
Virtual entertainment and shows
No doubt, there are tons of fun activities that you can think of to keep the little ones entertained at home. But think about making it special and magical. How about an exclusive virtual show? Bring the fun and spectacle in the safety of your homes, and give them a one of a kind experience through interactive storytelling, sing-a-long, dancing and fun games.
1. Madison Events Inc. – Facebook
2. Chusbter Magician – Facebook
Photo Coverage (PS: For post-quarantine events)
Even house parties are events that you’d be reminiscing a lot about in the future. So better capture these moments through the perfect lenses of these talented photographers. You can also have your family portrait, too!
1. Little Coeo by Bella Morcen – Facebook
2. Jed Uy Photography – Facebook
3. Stanley Ong Photography – Facebook
4. Mike Sy Photography – Facebook
5. Niceprint Photography – Facebook
6. Everyday Sunday Studio – Facebook
7. Harry Lim Photography – Facebook
This quarantine should not take away the glitz and sparkle of a perfect affair. Remember, nothing is more precious than celebrating memorable occasions with your family and loved ones – even at the comfort of your own home.
Stay safe and healthy everyone!
*** If you want your business to be listed on our directory, you may send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org ***